Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management’s Xtrackers ETFs and Xtrackers ETCs, together with Deutsche Bank’s ETF research won a total of 13 awards at Exchangetradedfunds.com’s 10th Annual Global ETF Awards® Dinner, making Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management / Deutsche Bank the winner of the largest number of awards at the event.
The awards were given for outstanding achievements in 2013 and were based on hundreds of votes collected from across the ETF industry. Respondents included product issuers, stock exchanges, index providers, market-makers, buy-side firms and academics, while certain categories were awarded on the basis of statistical analysis.
The European based Xtrackers ETFs were honoured in the following categories:
- Most Innovative ETF Europe
- Most Recognized ETF Brand, Europe (joint win)
- Most Informative ETF website – www.Xtrackers.com
- ETF with the most efficient TER in Europe/Eurozone - db x-trackers Euro STOXX 50 UCITS ETF 1D
US based Xtrackers:
- Most Innovative ETF, Americas (joint win) – db X-trackers Harvest CSI 300 China A-Shares Fund
For more information please see: http://exchangetradedfunds.com/