To better serve clients’ unique and evolving needs, Deutsche Bank has created a new business division that combines all of its asset and wealth management capabilities.
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management offers retail, institutional and wealth management clients a comprehensive set of strengths few competitors in the world can match. The division combines deep intellectual capital, broad asset management expertise, decades of experience and extensive product selection with strategies across all major asset classes. The product suite encompasses the active, passive and alternative asset management expertise of Deutsche Bank. With almost €1 trillion of invested assets
, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management is a leading global player. The platinum logo represents our aspiration toward the highest standards of expertise, thought leadership and integrity – critical attributes in a global economy.
Client Benefits (AM)
Client benefits (WM)
- A single point of access: A fully coordinated approach to client relations via the Global Client Group, giving easier access to the breadth and depth of Deutsche Bank's capabilities
- Comprehensive solutions: Products and services spanning the risk/return spectrum, all major asset classes, and both active and passive investment styles
- Deep market insight: A network of more than 500 investment and research professionals globally in our active investments platform alone
- Superior technology: With increased scale, new opportunities to use the power of technology to benefit our clients
- Combined expertise: The strengths of renowned brands [RREEF, DWS, etc.] incorporated into one division
- The power of teamwork: Opportunities to enhance investment performance by deploying the skills of talented professionals more efficiently across the unified division
- The combination of our global capabilities creates a new level of transparency and clarity
- We leverage the know-how from the institutional side into private wealth solutions
- Individualized solutions tailored to the preferences and needs of sophisticated clients
- One-stop shop addressing all concerns: international payment transactions, liquidity management, active / passive /alternative investment strategies, risk management, global real assets, sustainable investment solutions and loan and deposit products in all currencies.
 As of 31 December 2012